Limiting Bandwidth of Specific Destination Based on Address List. In this webinar, we are talking about limiting bandwidth of specific destination based on address list on mikrotik router. we also talking about the latest feature of mikrotik that is dynamic address-list. at the end of the session, there was a demo that shows how to configure the mikrotik router.
We start the presentation from the introduction of mikrotik and GLC, and we also do demo and QA and the end of presentation.
Presentation slides are available on slideshare:
More from this site
- Dec 2016, GLC webinar: Routing Fundamentals with Mikrotik
- May 2017, MUM Vientiane, Laos, GLC Networks Presentation : Jumpstart your router with quickset
- Pengenalan Mikrotik
- Tahukah anda bahwa DHCPv6 server RouterOS belum mendukung individual IP address?
- What is multiplex, multiple access?
- October 2017, ISP load balancing with Mikrotik Nth
- Jan 2017, GLC webinar: Bandwidth Management with Mikrotik
- Why it is a bad idea to block youtube IP address?
- multiple VPN service on Mikrotik, is it possible?
- What is ethernet 10baseT, 100baseT, XXbaseYY?