August 2016, GLC Webinar: Limiting Bandwidth of Specific Destination Based on Address List
Limiting Bandwidth of Specific Destination Based on Address List. In this webinar, we are talking about limiting bandwidth of specific destination based on address list on mikrotik router. we also talking about the latest feature of mikrotik that is dynamic address-list. at the end of the session, there was a demo that shows how to configure the mikrotik router.
We start the presentation from the introduction of mikrotik and GLC, and we also do demo and QA and the end of presentation.
Presentation slides are available on slideshare:
More from this site
- July 2016, GLC Webinar: Limiting Bandwidth using Mikrotik
- Feb 2017, GLC webinar: Mikrotik Metarouter
- Jan 2017, GLC webinar: Bandwidth Management with Mikrotik
- Feb 2017, GLC webinar: Mikrotik firewall filter
- March 2017, GLC webinar: IPv6 with Mikrotik
- Sept 2016, GLC webinar: VLAN on Mikrotik
- October 2016, GLC webinar: BGP on Mikrotik
- August 2016, GLC Webinar: Detecting Network Virus using Mikrotik
- Dec 2016, GLC webinar: Using Mikrotik with Radius
- Jan 2017, GLC webinar: The Dude